Do you want to be part of a cool team? Join us!
We are looking for committed, eloquent and open-minded people who attend schools in their provinces of Austria and inspire the pupils and teachers of Special Olympics and the World Winter Games!
These are your TASKS
- You are visiting at least 50 schools in your province in Austria
- You arrange appointments for presentations at school/in the classroom
- You present the Special Olympics World Winter Games and the ways in which schools or school classes can participate - and you deliver us Photos / short reports of your appointments for Facebook / Web
- You stay in touch with the schools and also support our "Austria 2017 - schoolteam"
- You make a documentation of all your contacts, appointments and activities
CONDITIONS you need to bring
- You are communicative, an outgoing personality, eloquent
- You have a warm and confident manner
- You show enthusiasm and passion for sports and Special Olympics
- You can deal with PowerPoint, laptop and projector
- You have a driving license B and if possible a private vehicle
- You are willed to make at least 50 Presentation dates in your province of Austria
- Language: german
You will GET:
- You will get unique experience and be part of the world's biggest sporting and social event
- A lot of practical experience, interesting encounters, emotional moments and a memorable time
- Roadshow team clothing
- Confirmation for internship
- Your Scout-activity may take the form of an internship!
- Travel expenses / train / bus tickets will be refunded
- Operating time: enrollment date in August / Scout-Activity 09/2016 - 03/2017 (flexible scheduling!)
- Location: enrollment date in Graz, school visits in your Austrian province where you live/study
Your way to become a Special Olympics School-Scout - apply now!
- Motivation letter and curriculum vitae - introduce yourself and tell us why YOU necessarily want to be a Special Olympics School-Scout
- Send your documents to: email@example.com
- Application deadline: June 30, 2016
We are looking forward to your application!